Words from Dr. Carroll… ACTION
Seneca Spotlight: Maryland Science Center
The fourth graders took part in a comprehensive field trip yesterday to the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore. The students watched an IMAX movie,Forces of Nature, and participated in hands-on activities throughout the Science Center. The field trip connected to three of the 4th grade units of inquiry, including their current unit, Natural Disasters.
Camp Seneca Spotlight: Video Game Creation Camp
Do your kids like Minecraft?
Do they love creating and playing in their own video gaming worlds?
This hands-on camp is designed to guide students in the creation of
different “sandbox” elements that will lead to the production of their
own video game environment.
The dynamic Mr. Cliff will lead two, one-week camps for 1st-6th graders this summer!
- Now is the time to hold your spot in our camps!
- The attached application and $25 registration fee is all that is needed to hold your spot.
- Please submit your payments for June camps by Monday, May 19th and for July Camps by Monday, June 2nd.
- Call the office if you have questions!
- Additional camp applications are available via these links or on-line