Seneca Academy seeks to admit a diverse population of students who are able to meet the academic and social expectations of the school. Seneca Academy is nondenominational and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, race, religion, politics, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status in the admission of children. We welcome the opportunity to communicate with parents about whether our school is a good match for their children.
Seneca Academy offers a variety of class options at each age level to accommodate families’ schedules. We do not ask for any payment during the admissions process until registration, when the student has been assigned to a class.
Preschool Admissions Procedures for New Students
We are thrilled you are interested in joining the Seneca Academy village! Seneca Academy’s campus is currently closed to the general public due to health regulations, but we are still available to guide you through the admissions process.
- Check out the many resources on our website, including preschool curriculum, more about our International Baccalaureate program, and our planning process for COVID-19 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Contact our Director of Admissions, Priscella Celentano to set up an informational pre-admissions session via phone or Zoom.
- If there is availability in the grade(s) you are interested in, please download, complete, and return the preschool admissions forms below
- The Admissions Director will contact you to discuss next steps and finalize the admissions process.
- Completed applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and the Committee will notify you in writing.
Download Preschool Application Forms
New students will be notified of the date to complete registration and pay a $60 registration fee and a 10% tuition deposit. All new students will receive a tote bag for use at school. The first tuition payment is due in May.
New student forms: Click here to download new student forms.
If you have any questions, stop by the office or call (301) 869-3728.